Friday, December 21, 2007

Today, to start with...

Since I've been so far off track recently, I'm going to have a mini goal of making today a good day. I will hydrate, drinking at least 66 oz of water (I have a 33 oz bottle). I will not partake of the chocolate chip cookies that some lovely person brought into work and placed approximately 3 feet from my desk. As much as it kills me, I will limit myself to one small sliver of the boy's birthday cake tonight (and will not have any at all after that).

Now that I've read what I just wrote, it doesn't seem too hard. Here's hoping I don't let myself be swayed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it sometimes seem like people are shoving terrible foods in your face on purpose. Thats b*tch my stepsons godfather dates actually bought be candy for Christmas. i could have kicked her childs size 14 *ss!!!!

Prickly Pear said...

I don't feel like people are shoving foods in my face on purpose, but I do feel that on some level people close to me aren't caring enough to realize the sabotage they're contributing to at times.

Did that skinny chick buy you candy for Christmas while knowing you were trying to lose weight, or did she not know about your diet and just picked up something simple so she'd have a gift to give you? Sometimes people just don't think, huh?