Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So where's my control???

Before Thanksgiving I swore to myself that I'd be fine during the holidays and would stick to my healthful eating guns. Well, I haven't. In fact, I've been so damn bad that I'm almost ashamed. I've decided to write it all down here so I can be faced with what I've eaten and take ownership of it. Here goes...

Cookies - all kinds of them
Cupcakes - only 2 (but they were really, really good)
Pudding - banana with nilla wafers and whipped cream in it, about 2 cups so far (maybe more)
Pot stickers - only 2
Pumpkin cake - was assured it was lowfat, but I have my doubts
Pepperoni bread
Cheese puff appetizers

I'm out of control. I've got to buy some celery and carrots pronto. I'm also not drinking my liquids or working out (gear's in the car, but I pinched something in my neck and can't go just yet).

Help!

No comments: