Monday, December 31, 2007

Back in the Swing of Things

Slowly, but surely I'm turning things around. I had an honest conversation with my husband (who does the grocery shopping) about my need for him to buy healthy food for me, and he seems to have accepted it. I'm hoping it leads to him buying better food for himself and his son, too. Supposedly it costs more to eat healthy, but I'm sure I can put together some meals for all of us that are good for our hearts and our wallets. If only I could get them to try whole wheat pasta!

On January 2nd I'll return to Curves and go every weekday until February 6th when I have a sort of high school reunion. After my trip in February I'll use my summer vacation at the beach as a goal. I'm sure I'll trip up before then, but what matters most is my ability to accept my faults as a fat girl foodie and get over it.

I sort of lost my head about food and exercise between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Let's hope I've regained it until at least Thanksgiving 2008! :)

No comments: