Thursday, January 24, 2008

Staples, Cinq

Pardon my French, folks. :)

Another of my favorites: I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spray.

Here are the nutritional values http://www.tasteyoulove.com/product_detail.asp?pid=5 .

I really can't imagine life without butter. Seriously. But this stuff comes really close. You can put it on toast, use it in recipes, spray it on a potato -- anything you want! In fact, I just used it last night to make a grilled cheese sandwich (OK, so the cheese isn't good for me, nor is the white bread, but I saved myself some fat, cholesterol and calories by using the spray, didn't I?).

I sure hope other stuff starts coming out in a spray. I'm sensing a trend here!

Bon appetit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I work with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, so thanks for your kind words Prickly Pear! We are sponsoring an online contest that you might be interested in playing if you have some free time. At www.NowYouKnowBetter.com, you can win a $1,000,000 grand prize by answering pop-culture trivia questions. In addition, there is more than $40,000 in other prizes up for grabs, including spa weekend getaways, premium kitchen equipment, and more. The contest runs until March 31st.